figuranta

figuranta

The Fireman Who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1)
Jennifer Bernard
Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) - J.R. Ward Rating 4 stars as a BDB book3.5 stars as a m/m bookLover At Last is the 11 book from the series Black Dagger Brotherhood by J. R. Ward one of the most expected books from 2013 and i have to say after waiting for over 6 month for it i was DISAPPOINTED Reasons why1. As we all know by now apart of the main story of the book are other side stories and in this one J.R. Ward went OTT with the side stories.I had the feeling for 3/4 of the book that had fuck all to do with Qhuinn and Blay. You hardly see them appearing hear and there. WTF??? 2. Lover At Last was the first m/m romance J.R. Ward wrote and it wasn't wot i expected not by far. First of all in the previous books from the Black Dagger Brotherhood J.R. Ward got us used with lots of FANTASTIC SEX but in this one NOT SO MUCH. I have to admit the few encounters between Qhuinn and Blay BLOW me away but wasn't enough. I WANTED MORE.3. The ending was way to abrupt and to quick.Over all Lover At Last was a good read and i enjoy it but i would've loved that Qhuinn and Blay will spend more QUALITY time together.Review posted at http://romanceisoursecretpleasure.blogspot.co.uk/