figuranta

figuranta

The Fireman Who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1)
Jennifer Bernard
The Lost Night - Jayne Castle 4.5 StarsThe BlurbWith the ability to detect the auras of dangerous psychic criminals, Rachel Bonner has found peace and quiet on Rainshadow Island with her dust bunny companion. Then Harry Sebastian, the descendant of a notorious pirate, arrives to investigate strange developments in the privately owned woods known as the Preserve. Rachel can sense the heart of darkness within him— and the stirrings of desire within her own soul...As per usual Jayne Ann Krentz succeed to suck me into the amazing Harmony World and the world of her fantastic Dust Bunnies. The Lost Night is the 9th book in the Harmony series and the first book in the Rainshadow series. As we are used to by now, with almost all her works, this book it's so well written and you can get so easy into it and don't even realized that you got to the end. I have to admit the PNR books from J.A.K. are some of my fave PNR reads cause they seem so real when you read them, and I personally loved to have some of they "talent" and be able to live in that world.Full review to be posted soon.