figuranta

figuranta

The Fireman Who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1)
Jennifer Bernard

Untitled (Rock Chick, #8)

Untitled (Rock Chick, #8) - Kristen Ashley 4 Full StarsWe are near the release date of one of the most expected books of Kristen Ashley and probably the most expected book of this series, "Rock Chick Revolution". And i am personally dieing to read this book and I can't wait anymore!!! I wish i could go to bed tonight and tomorrow to be 13th of august. This book really givesnot just good ones, awesome ones a la KA.Yet again KA delight us with another awesome cover in this series. Totally Ali!!!The BlurbAlly Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it.As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she’s never going to get what every Rock Chick should have—her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she’s a Nightingale through and through. She just isn’t sure what to do about that.But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn’t quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum’s weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing.It’s up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bonesShe’s a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she’s going to keep the one she wants…Because she’s a Nightingale.4 Full StarThis book it was one of the books i expected the most to read this year and i have to say it wasn't exactly wot i expected. Don't get me wrong i loved this book but this one was different than other books from The rock chick bunch.Are 3 things wot i liked in this book but not loved and they are:1. The loved scenes. They weren't as many as the other books from this series and not so explicit.2. To me Ren was more like the guys from The Dream Man Series not the guys from the Rock Chick Series.3. I expected more drama and more crazy things from Ally than the other girls.Wot i absolutely LOVED about this book.The fact that K.A. introduced her self in the book as Jane was really unique and unexpected and i did not see that coming.Overall another amazing book from K.A. as we are used till now and i loved every single word from it.