figuranta

figuranta

The Fireman Who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1)
Jennifer Bernard

Entwined with You (Crossfire Trilogy Series #3)

Entwined with You - Sylvia Day 4 Solid StarsI liked this book, quite a lot as per usual Sylvia Day knows to deliver a good story and a good plot. It quite bothered me that they had so much sex, but at least they had chemistry and i felt it. I like to read this series in special cause they life it's hectic one and all the time somethings else comes up and you never bored reading it or they going round and round the bent about the same little thing.I love and adore Eva for the reason that she get's more and more stronger with every book, and i love how secure she feels with Gideon love. It really does my head in when the heroine feels insecure with her lover and doesn't trust him. Even Eva had her moments but that makes it even better cause at the end she still trusted Gideon.If i would've loved something in this series it will be a book when we see Gideon point of view as well. I think a book it's more interesting when you read it from both points of view. Till today i didn't knew that they will be two more books in this series,i thought will be a trilogy. But i quite like the idea to finally get to read more about Gideon past cause we are at the 3 book and he is still quite the enigma. I am looking forward to read the next book in this series.So overall a good read, good story and lots and lots of sex and quite hot ones, so you won't be disappointed if you pick this book as your next read.